The new coronavirus causing pneumonia has affected many cities in our province and other provinces in China. In order to ensure the health and safety of you and your family, Yiwu FAO has rapidly promoted the knowledge of sanitation and epidemic prevention in many languages, and took practical action to fulfill the aspiration of “serving the people in terms of foreign affairs”.
On the occasion of the Chinese New Year, I wish you good health and a happy family!
The new coronavirus causing pneumonia has affected many cities in our province and other provinces in China. At present, it is a high season of respiratory infectious diseases in winter and spring. At the same time, people move frequently for family and friends visits during the Spring Festival.
For the health and safety of you and your family, we appeal to the public:
1. Pay attention to personal hygiene, wash hands frequently with rubbing for no less than 15 seconds, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or elbow when coughing or sneezing.
2. Keep the indoor environment clean and well ventilated. Clean the room regularly and make sure to open windows and ventilate for a certain time every day.
3. Please call off parties and celebratory gatherings , try to avoid going to crowded places and wear masks.
4. Do not contact and eat wild animals, avoid contact with livestock, cook food thoroughly, and separate raw and cooked food.
5. If you have fever or respiratory infection, please wear a mask and go to the fever clinic of the normal hospital in time.
6. If you have been to Hubei province recently or have contact with people coming back from Hubei, please inform your community, and take the initiative to stay at home for 14 days. If you have fever and respiratory symptoms, please contact Municipal Center of Disease Control in time.
7. If you have visitors from Hubei or relatives and friends who have been to Hubei who have symptoms such as fatigue, dry cough, fever, etc., please contact the Municipal CDC in time.
The 24-hour contact of Yiwu CDC: 0579-85258166.
Yiwu Health Bureau
Foreign Affairs Office of Yiwu Government
January 24, 2020